Hello Beautiful People!
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Alicia!
Liebster Award Rules:
Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you, (ALICIA)
Answer the questions
Nominate another five bloggers
Give them ten questions to answer
Here are the questions I was asked…
- Who is your hero? My mom is my hero because of many reasons. She was the one who raised me and my sister and gave us everything we could ask for even in hard times. She is the strongest woman I know.
- What motivates you to work hard? My family motivates me and the fear of failure motivates me to strive further. Doing the best for my daughter motivates me…having the right people in your life is very important.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh this is a tough one. I really would have to say pizza! 😀
- What makes you laugh the most? I tend to laugh a lot even at myself. I think it’s important to be able to laugh at life and not take things too seriously…My husband makes me laugh the most and our newborn daughter because she makes the goofiest faces.
- What is your favorite thing about having a blog? I enjoy writing and saying my experiences with people. I also enjoy reading and learning about people, new things, anything beauty related etc… it’s a fun community to be a part of.
- What’s your favorite movie? I really love The Royal Tenenbaums by Wes Anderson. I love all of his movies because of the cinematography and his choice of actors. His movies are told like books.
- What’s your favorite post to write? I am pretty new to blogging, but I enjoy doing monthly favorites. I really like taking the pictures!
- Where were you born? I was born in Chicago and grew up in Germany.
- What post are you most proud of? Probably the ones of my daughter or that are related to her. 🙂 I have fun with all of them! I also have a post about marriage that I haven’t posted publicly yet…stay tuned for that one! 😉
- Do you have any special talents? Photography and I can speak German fluently…I don’t have any cool talents 😦
The questions I would like to ask:
- If you can have a dinner party with three people ( dead or alive ) who would you invite?
- What is your favorite show?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What’s your favorite makeup brand? Why?
- Favorite places to shop?
- Would you rather stay in on a Friday night or go out?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- What was the most frightening thing that happened to you and how did you overcome that fear?
- Have you ever loved something so much that you walked away from it and did not regret it? What was it? I nominate