So, my makeup changes frequently and I usually pack whatever I am wearing for the day in my bag. I do have a bunch of essentials that usually stay the same.
1. Anastasia of Beverly Hills – Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
I always make sure to carry this with me because you never know when you will need a touch up! I usually never have to touch up my brows when using this product but it gives me a sense of safety to carry it with. 🙂
2. Loreal – Colour Riche Lip Pen in the color CHOCO – LACQUE
My go to color and lipstick for the moment. It’s the perfect balance of creamy and matte and the color is very natural.
3. IMAGE – Skin Care balancing Lip Balm
This little lip balm is a life saver! It comes in a small package but do not let that fool you. This product really nourishes and soothes dry lips. You only need a very little because it is thick and rich, but it definitely helps concur dryness!
4. Sephora Foundation – The best full coverage and moisturizing foundation
5. Loreal – Voluminous Original Mascara
This mascara always does the trick for my eyelashes. Never clumps up and lengthens them!
6. Revlon – Blush in Melon Drama
This color is a good mix between pink and peach.
7. Loreal – Lumi Primer
8. Becca Cosmetics – Champagne Pop
9. Marc Jacobs – Highliner Crayon
10. Loreal – Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner
I really like this eyeliner because it is very easy to put on. This usually only last me a few hours until I have to retouch it again.
11. There is no 11. Oooops! 😦
12. Tweezers – Basic
13. Elizabeth Mott – Thank Me Later
This product came in one of my IPSY bags and I absolutely love it! It’s a great primer for your eyelids.
That sums up my makeup bag pretty well…Sometimes I might add an eyeshadow depending if I am wearing one and which one I am wearing. I would love to hear what you carry with! What’s in your makeup bag?!